- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Subject: Galveston County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Traced April 1935 by Jas. Woodland." LC Land ownership maps, 982 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891