- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Scott, Joshua Remove Location: Manheim Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas and householders' names in rural areas/some insets; shows property lines in some insets. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by James D. Scott in ...Dist. Court of the East. Dist. of Penn." Hand col. to emphasize township, borough, and city territories. Originally printed on 4 sheets (before sectioning). ...
- Contributor: Scott, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858