- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis Remove Location: Centre County Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - H.F. Walling's Map Establishment
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861