- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis Remove Subject: Bellefonte (Pa.) Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - H.F. Walling's Map Establishment
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861