- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Woodford, E. M. Remove Subject: Goshen Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of Goshen and West Goshen. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, torn, soiled, creased, annotated in pencil, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Woodford, E. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1852