- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Grand Canyon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Ivory Coast.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: California Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Cloverdale Remove
Official map of Sonoma County, California : compiled from the official maps in the County Assessor's Office, with additions and corrections to June 1st, 1900 /
Relief shown by hachures. Includes inset maps of Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Petaluma and Cloverdale. "Approved ... by resolution of the Board of Supervisors, September 7th, 1900." Cadastral maps showing land owners. Also shows drainage and ranchos. LC Land ownership maps, no. 44. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ricksecker, L. E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900