- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- New Zealand.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: California Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Cloverdale Remove
Official map of Sonoma County, California : compiled from the official maps in the County Assessor's Office, with additions and corrections to June 1st, 1900 /
Relief shown by hachures. Includes inset maps of Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Petaluma and Cloverdale. "Approved ... by resolution of the Board of Supervisors, September 7th, 1900." Cadastral maps showing land owners. Also shows drainage and ranchos. LC Land ownership maps, no. 44. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ricksecker, L. E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900