- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Frederick County Remove Location: Berkeley County Remove
[Map of Loudoun County and part of Clarke County, Va., Jefferson County and part of Berkeley County, W. Va., and parts of Montgomery and Frederick counties, Md.].
LC Land ownership maps, 1289 Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. "Copied by J. Paul Hoffmann, Top'l Office, A.N.Va." "Approved S. Howell Brown. 1st Lt. Engs. Troops in chg. Top'l. Dep't. A.N.Va. March 23rd 1864." Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H43 Imperfect: Liquid staining ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864