- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Republic of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Frederick County Remove Location: Berkeley County Remove
[Map of Loudoun County and part of Clarke County, Va., Jefferson County and part of Berkeley County, W. Va., and parts of Montgomery and Frederick counties, Md.].
LC Land ownership maps, 1289 Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. "Copied by J. Paul Hoffmann, Top'l Office, A.N.Va." "Approved S. Howell Brown. 1st Lt. Engs. Troops in chg. Top'l. Dep't. A.N.Va. March 23rd 1864." Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H43 Imperfect: Liquid staining ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864