- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Montgomery County (Md.) Remove Location: Brookeville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865