- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Montgomery County (Md.) Remove Location: Clarke County Remove
[Map of Loudoun County and part of Clarke County, Va., Jefferson County and part of Berkeley County, W. Va., and parts of Montgomery and Frederick counties, Md.].
LC Land ownership maps, 1289 Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. "Copied by J. Paul Hoffmann, Top'l Office, A.N.Va." "Approved S. Howell Brown. 1st Lt. Engs. Troops in chg. Top'l. Dep't. A.N.Va. March 23rd 1864." Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H43 Imperfect: Liquid staining ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864