- China-India border.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Scull, Nicholas Remove Subject: Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas - Heap, George - Hebert, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752