- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Allegheny County Remove Location: McKeesport Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N. - Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.) - Prindle, A. - Smith, Gallup & Hewitt - F. Bourquin & Co. - Worley & Bracher
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862