- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Somerset Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas, householders' names in rural areas, and selected property boundaries with owners' names in 2 townships. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Sheet originally folded to 12 x 8 cm. (before application of cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, slightly soiled, trimmed at margins. LC Land ownership maps, 795 ...
- Contributor: Wells, John - Melish, John - Tanner, Henry Schenck - Pennsylvania. General Assembly - Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1830