- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
"12th May 1794." Also shows precinct boundaries and land owners. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Insets: The harbour of Port Royal [ca. 1:200,000] -- The bar and harbour of Charlestown [ca. 1:75,000]. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Three copies. Copy 1 has whole precincts hand col. and sheets pasted together. Copy 2 has ...
- Contributor: Mouzon, Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1794