- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Alabama].
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
"12th May 1794." Also shows precinct boundaries and land owners. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Insets: The harbour of Port Royal [ca. 1:200,000] -- The bar and harbour of Charlestown [ca. 1:75,000]. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Three copies. Copy 1 has whole precincts hand col. and sheets pasted together. Copy 2 has ...
- Contributor: Mouzon, Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1794