- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Bennett County (S.D.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Minor tears along folds. Vendor: Cartographics of Vermont Acquisitions control no. 2007-155
- Contributor: Bates, Charles A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1910