- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Ivory Coast.
- China-India border.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Berlin Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas, householders' names in rural areas, and selected property boundaries with owners' names in 2 townships. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Sheet originally folded to 12 x 8 cm. (before application of cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, slightly soiled, trimmed at margins. LC Land ownership maps, 795 ...
- Contributor: Wells, John - Melish, John - Tanner, Henry Schenck - Pennsylvania. General Assembly - Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1830