- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- The city of New York.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of Liberia
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Cities and Towns Remove Contributor: Parry, William Remove
Wall map showing roads, buildings, and landholders' names. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1859 by R. Kuhn & J.D. Janney in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern D. of Pa." LC Land ownership maps, 442 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, street-map insets ...
- Contributor: Parry, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1859