- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Location: Hartford Remove
Relief shown by spot heights. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 61 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed in black and red, with roads in red. County boundaries hand colored. LC copy sectioned into 25 pieces and mounted on cloth for folding, separated into 4 pieces.
- Contributor: Albert A. Hyde & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884