- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- China-India border.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Location: Lakeville Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Served as basis for 1853 prnted version, "Map of the town of Salisbury, Litchfield Co., Connecticut, surveyed & drawn by L. Fagan." Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of Salisbury and Lakeville and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: ...
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1853