- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Subject: Goshen (Conn. : Town) Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of Goshen and West Goshen. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, torn, soiled, creased, annotated in pencil, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Woodford, E. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1852