- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Election Districts Remove Location: East Bridgewater Remove
General map showing selected buildings and householders' names and election districts. Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Copy imperfect: Stained, upper border cut off. Acquisitions control no.: 2009-057
- Contributor: Bates, M. - Bufford's Lith
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1848