- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Location: Jefferson County Remove
[Map of Loudoun County, Va., and parts of Fairfax County, Va., Jefferson County, W.Va., and Washington and Frederick counties, Md.].
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H44 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Imperfect: Spotting throughout.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?