- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- New Zealand.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Ivory Coast.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Location: Maryland Remove
[Map of Loudoun County, Va., and parts of Fairfax County, Va., Jefferson County, W.Va., and Washington and Frederick counties, Md.].
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H44 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Imperfect: Spotting throughout. 1 ms. map : col., cloth ; 49 x 75 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860