- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia] /
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864