- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- China-India border.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Hanover County Remove Location: Henrico County Remove
[Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va., west of the Mattaponi River and the Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad].
Shows the names of some residents, some of the outer fortifications of Richmond and those along the railroad north of the South Anna River. Date, title, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H25 LC Land ownership maps, 1233 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Imperfect: staining ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?