- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Grand Canyon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Hanover County Remove Location: Louisa County Remove
Shows place names and names of many residents in Louisa County only. Date, title, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink and pencil on a 3/8-inch grid, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H45 LC Land ownership maps, 1291 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?