- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Hanover County Remove Subject: Caroline County Remove
[Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va., west of the Mattaponi River and the Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad].
Shows the names of some residents, some of the outer fortifications of Richmond and those along the railroad north of the South Anna River. Date, title, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H25 LC Land ownership maps, 1233 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Imperfect: staining ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?