- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Jefferson County Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove
[Map of Loudoun County, Va., and parts of Fairfax County, Va., Jefferson County, W.Va., and Washington and Frederick counties, Md.].
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H44 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Imperfect: Spotting throughout. 1 ms. map : col., cloth ; 49 x 75 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860