- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Schoharie County Remove
General county wall map showing townships (hand col.), roads, buildings, and householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. In lower margin: Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert P. Smith in the Clerk's Office of the district court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, cracked, shellacked, cloth backing hemmed at left/right sheet edges, wooden rods removed ...
- Contributor: Wenig, E. - Lorey, Wm. (William) - Smith, Robert Pearsall
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1856