- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Location: Clinton Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-159
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. - Friend & Au
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1857