- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- China-India border.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Location: Madison County Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858