- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- China-India border.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Villages Remove Location: Clinton County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 29 insets, 4 views and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 484 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ligowsky, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1856