- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Bellefonte Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - H.F. Walling's Map Establishment
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861