- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: New Berlin Remove
General-content county map also showing rural houses/buildings with householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. Shows road distances in perches. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Originally printed on 2 sheets (now conjoined by cloth backing). LC Land ownership maps, 802 Includes note, key to abbreviations, and ill. Borough/village insets showing lot lines, lot numbers, and buildings: Lewisburg -- Hartleton -- New Columbia -- Mifflinburg ...
- Contributor: Paschall, Thomas H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1856