- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Northumberland Remove
General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; real-property tracts and owners' names shown in anthracite mining areas; real-property tracts (lots), building coverage, and owners' names shown in borough insets (including Sunbury, Milton, Northampton, Shamokin, and Trevorton). Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and territories. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1874 by J.A.J. Cummings in ...
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan - Cleaver, Kimber - Ammerman, R. A. - Cummings, J. A. J. - Smith, John L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1874