- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- China-India border.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Philipsburg Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - H.F. Walling's Map Establishment
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861