- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Remove Location: Allegheny Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N. - Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.) - Prindle, A. - Smith, Gallup & Hewitt - F. Bourquin & Co. - Worley & Bracher
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862