- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- New Zealand.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Shenandoah River Valley Remove Subject: Roads Remove
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Title, date, and scales from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Orientation varies. Pencil (some col.), mounted between sheets of transparent paper. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H151 In ink on red bordered label: 315 crossed out. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863