- Ivory Coast.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Texas Remove Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. Remove Subject: Frio County (Tex.) Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "February, 1893." "Traced June, 1935." LC Land ownership maps, 979 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1893