- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- New Zealand.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Texas Remove Contributor: Hedick, J. D. Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas February 1922." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hedick, J. D. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1922