- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Atascosa County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis, July 1919." LC Land ownership maps, 889 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894