- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Yellowstone National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- New Zealand.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Calhoun County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas November, 1919." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Wicker, G. T. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1919