- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- New Zealand.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Eastland County Remove Subject: Comanche County Remove
Map of portions of Eastland, Brown and Comanche Counties : showing the lands of the Texas and Pacific R'y Co. in yellow color /
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 960 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 189?