- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Miller, M. A. Remove
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by form lines. Oriented with north to bottom. On verso obscured by mounting: Cabin Creek coal [sic] maps. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H252 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 487.
- Contributor: Miller, M. A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1873