- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Varle, Charles Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of some residents. Accompanied by photocopy of text: Topographical description of the counties of Frederick, Berkeley & Jefferson : situated in the state of Virginia, in which the author has described the natural curiosities of those counties ... to which is added a beautiful map of those counties / by Charles Varle. 34 p. ; 22 cm. (original ...
- Contributor: Varle, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1809