- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752