- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- New Zealand.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas - Heap, George - Hebert, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752