- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- China-India border.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Subject: Canada Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756