- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Macau (Special Administrative Region) Remove Location: Hu Hsien Remove
Scale ca. 1:760,000. Title pasted on verso. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Translated title: Coastal map of China. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 1. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881