- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Ivory Coast.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880-1889 Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Fausel, C. Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 293 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 100; 700/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Fausel, C. (Christian) - Burleigh, L. R. (Lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Fausel, C.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886